The months of October and November are perfect for traveling - school's back in session, summer's over and everyone's back in the office. If you've got a few vacation days laying around, and some gloating you've been wanting to do around the office - then plan for some of the cheapest travel of the year in good ol' US of A.
Below are deals I found between now and early November, they're just a jumping off board to start from so get to planning! The longer you wait, the higher the price drops. I've had flights increase over $60USD overnight, so be sure to buy tickets quickly. (You can usually return flights within 24 hours without a fee - just be sure to check with your airline or purchase site)
This month I'll be taking advantage of some of these cheap deals and do some exploring of my own - so keep posted by following me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!
- NY to Atl, Georgia approx. $68 R/T
- NY to Chicago approx. $80 R/T
- NY to Dallas, Texas approx. $88R/T
- NY to Miami <$200R/T in October and $107R/T in early November
- NY to Denver, Colorado approx. $245 R/T
- NY to Austin, Texas approx $213 R/T
- NY to LA approx. $267 R/T
- NY to SF approx. $296R/T
- NY to Portland, Oregon approx $336 R/T
After reviewing prices on Hopper, be sure to visit the actual airline, Google flights and other travel search engines to scout for the lowest priced tickets. *Chase Sapphire Preferred Customers should review the Chase travel booking site to receive 3 pts per $1 for travel purchases made before Dec 31, 2015.